Peace rejected

Elbryan sits down at his Desk and takes out his Quil and paper  and begins to write a note.

Dear Quaster
In regards to our temporary peace.  I have decided to call it off.  I have seen Fafnir walking about this very day Thursday the 11th of Hammer, wearing the insignia of your church. I do not wish war, but if you insist on allying with  those such as fafnir.  I have no choice but to reject you and  tell My fellow Followers of Kossuth to do the same. No reply is needed I have seen all that I wish to see of you. I have had enough of your lies, and your deceit. And if it is war that must be had then it is war that  you will get.  Everything lies in you hands, but know one  thing.  As long as Fafnir is counted a friend to you.  You  will never know peace from us.

Elbryan of the FLAME

Elbryan waits a few minutes for the ink to dry and walks out  to the Market Square. Elbryan looks around and seeing nothing better to put the note on, he tacks it to the bench. Either Quaster or Menhara are bound to find it there. But he hoped that it would be Quaster.