Departures and Beginnings

Spoth left the meeting in a huff. He was angry that again his ideas were being rejected. The Zhentarim was falling apart with the high ranking members all fighting and off in distant lands. Nepool followed him out. 'Well, if noone will listen to me, what am I doing here? Chismato wanted me specifically to take over. If I can't do anything, I will be leaving and going where my talents may be appreciated.' Nepool looked a little upset by that. 'Look, why dont you stay,' he replied, 'I have just been given the position to do something about the situation. Stay and help for a while at least.' Spoth seemed too disheartened to care any more. 'No, old friend. I must go. There is no longer a place here for me.' With that, he picked up his survival pack, and headed off out among the dwellers in westbridge, but after turning his back to Nepool, a mysterious grin appeared upon his face.