Drowling [3]

"Please leave me...I'm quite fine now. Thanks for the help, it shall be repayed generously." Starlight said to Vidala. "No problem M'Lady, twas a pleasure delivering a new life into this world." Vidala responded politely and left the room, quietly shutting the door. Starlight gently caressed the head of the newborn child... Minutes later a soft knock on the door interrupted their privacy. "Well, come in if you must." Starlight was obviously mispleased with the intrusion. The door opened and Cragath walked in, calm as always. "Well, as I see it all went nicely." He said with a smile on his face "Indeed it did...and I have you to thank..." Starlight said, barely holding back a yawn, "sorry, I'm a bit tired at the moment, again, I thank you for what you have done.""Not at all, 'tis all my duty. Peace and justice for all. I shall leave you to rest now. Sleep well, you and your child." Cragath said, pleased that another one of his days went fine. "Oh yea," he mentioned on his way out, "may I know who the father is?". "Well, if you must know it was Ryel." Starlight responded hesitantly "I see...well...if you need anything else I'll be downstairs sipping my ale and listening to the gossip as usual. Sleep well." Starlight nodded, put the little child next to herself and sank into a deep slumber. The litte drowling was sleeping soundly, unaware of what the future could bring...