Seline's Journal pg 6

I have met and fought with many creatures...some quite familiar and some almost totally grotesque..Vampires, those feared creatures of the night..walk boldly in the daylight...and some even have hearts of the purest light. Some of course are like the tales of nightmares..Golems abound here...and some are similar to the DragonTower. operated by living creatures, yet the difference is these creatures are imprisoned within those golem shells.. There is a tower...which I have made many attempts to reach to top of..filled with creatures..I have tried to speak with the head mage there..but every time I go there I am attacked..and have to defend myself or flee One of these days..I intend to speak with that mage...about the abuse of the weave his people are doing.. While practicing my teleport spell..I was visited again by Her...she presented me with a book...called the tome of the Seven Sisters..A holy book which is similar to one I had seen in Artur's study...but had never had a chance to read A gift..from Her..I was so ..surprised and honored, I could barely stand. we talked a bit..then after she left...I could withhold my excitement no longer...and read the book from cover to cover..Thoughts raced thru my mind..Is this an indicati - of what Our Lady wants from me? more than a guidience on the use of the weave itself? I have to think on this more...sword and spell have always been my life in Her honor...but...to get THIS from She I honor above all living..second to Our Lady herself...