Questions

Things have been going well. I am part of the Guardians once again, but i find that i am haunted by the same question... what now. The lady with whom my encounter started this question. I find I am afraid still... What I don't know. I always had a plan. What happened to that plan? What am I doing back here again? besides being who i've always been... Am I here to fulfill my destiny? what ever that may be I am still young... and have to remind myself of this on a constant basis... But the questions still remain... What now? Whom can honestly answer that question? Those with a plan of some sort What am I really afraid of? Am I afraid to persue those dreams I had in my younger years.. Why? That answer is not simple. Afraid to persue in chance of failure? or afraid to take a chance that I might succeed? Here and now, I am embracing my destiny. Even though I am alone in this adventure. I look up into a new sky every morning and sometimes it seems so easy to forget. A new day is a new beginning. Yeah even though I'm alone, it's....... ok Rythryn Veladorn