Seline's journal pg 12

Monday, 1st day of Ches Well journal here we are again... Learned a few things since last we spent time together.. Created a new mage spell.. Variation of the priest's Mystra's Insistance Now I can do something if needed about Wynd or Jhinta. If I have help.. Altho the cost is tremendous on the caster.. Literally takes almost all of one's essence to use it. And seriously changes one in ablities. *ooc forces reroll* I used one in the process of creating it.. And now The weave is even stronger in me.. Just the knowledge of how to use it.. Is ... Gone like a cast spell. Then as I am wandering thru Market square, looking for new components. I see a notice from one called Mirage she desires to destroy a magic item Well... I Know that that is forbidden by Mystra.. so I had to do something. I can't believe she just Transported something that dangerous to someone she didn't even know!! Obviously, she was the wrong person to guard it. Then when I found that without it she would die without it, simpleminded as she is, she didn't deserve that so, remembering that the Clone spell is basically a different version of what happened to her, I had to do fast research into the Clone spell and Gem of Spirit holding spells to trasfer her spirit from the key into a gem. Mystra smiled on my efforts and everything worked out well. I got the gem to her just as she was about to pass over to Sune's kingdom...and as she died, the gem activated She appears to have made it thru alright.. The key is safely stored and will remain so till I speak with Simbul. Till later, Journal..