Mutual Attraction

The clan hall was quiet as Hellstrom walked through on his way to the garden in the sanctuary. "Everyone must be off enjoying themselves." Hellstrom mused to himself. Hellstrom opened the door to the garden and slipped though and swiftly closed the door behind him before turning to see Emalia sitting in the garden with her head on her knees. Hellstrom jumped at the sight not expecting to have found here in this place. "Am I intruding Emalia?" Hellstrom asked cautiously. "No.... not at all. I’ve just been... thinking. That’s all." Emalia responded with a slight smile on her face. "Do you have a moment?" Emalia asked abruptly. Hellstrom after a failed attempt at a joke sat back and said "Of course I have a moment. What do you need?"

"Im just going to come out and say it Hellstrom, I am truly sorry if it makes no sense." Emalia said as she looked at her hands folded on her lap. Hellstrom looked on with a look of confusion and worry on his face not know what was coming. "Ever since the sunrise... I've... I've been thinking about you and I can't stop." Emalia began. "I don't know why... but I... ah... I have feelings for you somehow. It wasn't supposed to happen, and I don't know why it did... but... I guess you know now." She hastily added. Emalia breathed out heavily as she looked down at her hands again.

Hellstrom reached across and gently lifted Emalia's face up to face his as he said "I came back here today to say much the same thing Emalia."

"You... y... you did?" Emalia asked with a look of confusion on her face.

After some more talk they decide to go for a walk in the woods north of Westbridge. Making good on the promise of a lesson in woodland survival, Hellstrom passed the first bit of time chatting about the forest and some small things he had learned about it.

Deep in the woods The two finally stop for a bit after collecting some berries and some more small talk. Emalia pulls out some Stew in a small container and offers it to Hellstrom who had not eaten anything but his own fire cooked squirrel for several days. Hellstrom gratefully accepted and they sat and talked for some time more about Hellstrom, and about Emalia's past. A couple more hours passed and as the last hours of the day were drawing close the two headed back to Westbridge to part ways for the day.

"Until next time," Hellstrom said as he squeezed and let go of Emalia's hand "Until next time," Emalia agreed as she bowed and transported herself back to the Guardians Sanctuary. "Hopefully soon," Hellstrom whispered as he looked at the spot where Emalia had been.