Cheap Thrills

Wednesday, the 15th of Eleint

I've never thought to actually keep one of these. Most of what runs through my head, I wouldn't want to put into writing. Self incriminating evidence and all that. So yeah... It's great not to have to trade tobacco for food from the bottom bunk of a prison cell again. Didn't think I'd run  across Sanria again, much less in a city like Waterdeep. Didn't think I'd ever heard word from that fling I had back in the city as well.  Rumors fly that the woman killed something like ten civilians. Thank the gods her husband came home when he did, I would hate to be number eleven. Damn... And they put ME in jail?? Much as I hate to admit it, a small part of me is glad to be back home. Though I'm not quite certain what this Lifestream trip that Sanria told me the old man put me up to will entail. For now, I'm supposed to be waiting for the ex-clannie who I am to accompany, but so far nobody has come by since Sanria left.  Empty houses are about as fun as empty beds I've learned. Though one or two of the girls on the serving staff that remained behind may see to fixing the last one before the day is over. Well, enough for now. I'm not sure what sort of crap I'm supposed to put in this old thing, only that----------------------


(A long dark pen mark runs across the page)