Keepers Of Balance

He sat at his table in silence, the candle burning dim. thoughts of things unknown at the time dwelling in Jayden's  mind, "What are these thoughts, what is it you wish of me my savior?", Jayden asked aloud.

As Jayden layed to sleep in his bed as the candle died into  darkness, thoughts still weighing heavily from earlier, he then drifted into deep slumber.  Dreams of an order, a balance filled the void of sleep.

The sun came up just as Jayden woke, straight as a board he rose. "I understand my Lord, I will seek this out." Jayden dressed in his robes and left the cabin behind.

Westbridge was filled with people as Jayden passed asking all he  could of his vision.  Once his answers were filled he found the  courier, placed a note freshly written in the boy's hands, "Make haste son, for this is an urgent matter, and thank you for helping in the Lords work." he spoke softly and he crossed his heart praying for the childs safe return.

"The Keepers of Balance....They fight for the same goals as I.... I must find them and ally myself with them for the Lord once again guides me to the light."