Current Character Description - Throm uth Bannon

Tall and slightly gaunt in stature, this man's eyes of crystal green survey the world around him with an everpresent disposition of curiosity and inquiry. The neatly kept hair of jet black upon his head, is contrasted by thin streaks of a light gray disrupt. Smile lines adorn the beginnings of many wrinkles upon his face, though a heavy brow tells tales of dark times survived. A slight limp is noticeable within his step, though it does not seem to hinder his movement more than what is seen cosmetically. 'I have walked the line between what the greater society would call the rights' and wrongs for as long as I can remember. In doing so I have served Cruoris in the best way I know how. What is good? What is evil? This we cannot as mortal individuals answer. We learn... we move forward, and forward is where my vision lies.