Family Meeting

Dear Diary,

I lost it.  I totally lost it.  I mean, I knew that my dad had something planned when he said we had a family meeting to go to, not to bring Askari or Heiyu.  It was ridiculous, there was my mom, Orn, and my dad sitting at the kitchen table.  Of course they were fawning all over Orn but then... I don't know. 
 

It's kinda like for the first time they actually listened to us, but not all the way.  Like, they wanted to tell us - me and Orn - how messed up things had been but that it was all better and that we loved eachother and were a family... but my mom still wasn't going to come back home.
 

I just don't understand... my dad is all better finally.   He isn't full of black makou, he isn't raging mad at little things, but she's still deciding to stay with Gilean.  I could see how upset it made him... and when they tried to explain it to me... I broke down.
 

I cried like a stupid baby.  Orn came over and hugged me and I don't know... it made me cry harder, but even then, he wouldn't just tell them that he wanted them back together.  It's like he only wants it in secret.  But, I told my mom I don't accept this new family of hers.  I don't want Gilean as a stepdad, I don't want his boy as my brother... I told her she just needed to bring Nioma home and deal with her real family. I'm still moving out.  No matter what, this situation isn't real until my mom realizes where she should be.  She should be here with my dad.  That's all there is to it.

Leandra