A new story .. Pt 2

Although I wont go into detail in this memoir I will say this about him Solomon is a Demon Essence, of the purest Malificence. He has plagued my life and the life of my father, sister Zariel, and the lives of all we hold dear. It is his hand that held the blade that ended my mortal life, and began my exile into the darkness. About 5 years ago my father and I disappeared from this realm for a long time almost 3 full years. I went to battle Solomon, and win from him my sisters freedom from his torture. My father went to stop me. He told me it was too dangerous and that we could not hope to win. Coward. The truth is I knew I couldn't win, but how could I sit by and watch him destroy all I loved. The battle was long, but one sided. The demon was more than I could have imagined and it was only my exceptional speed that allowed me to survive as long as I did. In the end however it made no difference. In the end I lay dead. My father returned to the realms after returning Solomon to his prison and brought with him the news of my death. The world here had changed... loved ones disappearing, or changing... places and names different... and most notably my beloved Valkyrie's departure for the divine realm.