A new Story..Pt 1

Every life has a story... and every story... a beginning. This is mine. My name, is Seraphim Shadoween. I am the son of a god. I wont go into the dark story that is my past or the unique events that conspired to create me. What I will tell you is that I am not what you would expect. I am an Esper. Filled with magical powers I didn't ask for and don't understand. I am a Vampire. A dead thing, walking the night and feeding on the blood of the living. I am both of these things, yet these are but words. They aren't WHO I am they don't say anything about ME. I am not a heartless killer, or an insane tyrant, or a valiant knight, or a noble Saint. I am none of these things yet the element of them all are in me, as with in all creatures. I live by my choices. A very long time ago I forbade my father from interfering in my life. His actions are known well to those who watch such happenings, and to those who don't? Be thankful. I see my father, Lord Sylus Shadoween, as the worlds greatest let down and failure. The man has led a life of suffering and pain. But instead of suffering alone as he should have, he drags all he loves into it and shares with them this pain. Many people out there disagree with me, but this isn't their story... My life origionally was very happy. I knew the love of the Goddess Hanali, and worshipped her freely and happily. I was engaged to a lovely Angel warrior and my skills as a warrior were, in my opinion, exemplary. But this all came to a crashing halt thanks to one man. Solomon.