A Final Journal Entry

Reality. The whole thing really blows if you ask me. But when it hits, it hits hard and usually hurts like hell. And it sucker punched me this week harder than the one I received the week prior, but I won't get into that here. It seems as though the general vote is that I'm not much good in the field. Worst thing is I can't say that I can even argue my case. Though Gilean the Lathander groupie, and Claire the spider esper tried to build a case for me. In the end though they brought up a solid point. If it is that the only place I can be properly trained in the only thing I am destined to be good at, there's only one place to go.

I'm not sure what kind of welcome I'll be getting in the western wonderland. Everything I've heard about my people indicates that they are a reserved, inclusive sort. Great, just great. But in the end I won't know until I give it a go. Plus, if I have to sit out another outing I might end up going nuttier than that most give me credit for. I think this'll be the last entry in this for a while. I'm leaving the journal along with most of my possessions. Figure it'll be better to travel light, and gods know how long I'll be away.

In the end though Claire and Gilean mentioned they would be doing their best to help with the Kaliadra issue. I still feel like my timing couldn't be worse on this one. But Sanria brought up a good point, in my abilities to defend myself. Stings to hear it, and I find myself crying into my pillow late at night (okay kiddin about the last part), but she's right all the same. Unless I want to move out to Shadowdale and become an  apprentice basket weaver or a towel boy over at The House of Fetish, I'll need to man up and do something about it. Well until next I dust this thing off.