Offering Assistance

*The small boy appears again, bearing a rolled up piece of parchment in his hand with Sanria's personal seal upon it in wax.*

To Radiant Heart and the Hoard,

I am so very delighted to hear your replies.  I will make this a short missive to better expedite what you need to have happen.  I  know Vorcet is most likely already moving on his part of our bargain, but I would like also to add a couple of names into this proposition.

My son, Orn, has been trained by one of the most competent fighters in the realms - my husband, Colin - and would like to offer his sword and his bear to join Radiant Heart's invasion forces.  I can certainly vouch for his presence of mind and his capabilities and encourage you to be in touch with him should you have need for extra muscle.  I  believe in him fully.

My friend, Thasmudyan, has also offered his services, having been a General long ago in TriPower's army, as well as a member in the Order of Justice.  He is well aware of Vector's treachery, and has offered himself to be of aid in the intelligence gathering department.  While he is not a member of the Keepers of Balance, he is a very dear friend and one very capable and true to his word.

I, too, will offer up what I can to be of use should only you ask.  I am versed in the magics of nature and am willing to use it if it  will help free Westbridge. 

Please, be in touch with Orn and Thasmudyan as well as myself.  We are each eager to see this occupation come to a fitting and overdue end.

At your service,
Sanria