Getting Started.

Relic nodded, "Worth your while, trust me. Everything is going through a third party, I'm simply the procurer, for both sides. You produce the supplies, they produce the money, I'm the middle man." Leaning back in his chair in turn, he allowed his words to be a bit louder, "There will need to be some initial trust, of course. They will need at least the first shipment before they can pay, but you need only place that trust in me."

"I have no reason not to trust you. How are the shipments to be made?"
"We will provide the transportation and the locations for pickup and delivery. As always, we will need to be discrete with this so-" Tim lifted a hand to stop his words, and replace them with his own. "Relic, how long have we been in business? You needn't worry about discovery."

Relic nodded, satisfied. "That's why I came to you. Unfortunately, I have other's I need to visit as well. Scrolls and wands are barely scratching the surface."

"Of course, my friend. I-" A look of recognition came across Tim's face in mid-sentence. "Oh dear, you're going to Torregiano, aren't you?"

Relic smirked in agreement, "I most certainly am. In the morning." He pushed his chair back, standing up, "You can't talk me out of it."

Tim stood up as well, a look of exasperation on his face. "Just don't kill the kid. He was never in the right state of mind to begin, now he's paranoid to the point of being delusional."

Relic laughed, "As long as he can still get me what I want. And I don't expect that's changed." he smiled and extended his hand. Tim sighed and  reached across the table, a receipt of their deal. Relic smiled and lifted his hood, "A pleasure doing business, old friend."

"As always, Relic."

At that, Relic turned and left the office, a few seconds later the main entrance to the shop could be heard. Tim sat back down and refilled his glass. He pushed the original scroll he had been writing on off to the side and pulled out a blank parchment. There was work to be done, and lots of it.