Log: 31012013 - Ror and Phil

OOC commentary: The mob was taken over by an immortal who had some fun with it. And so, for the first time ever, Phil the barman roleplayed back! Stuff like this should happen more often.

Phil looks up from his glasses and glances at you.
Phil says 'Tough times, huh, bud?'

Ror chews on his pizza thoughtfully, still reading his book, although several pages further

You say ' Hm?'

Phil nods toward the book, still polishing glasses.
Phil says 'What are you reading there?'
Phil puts some glasses back and starts wiping down the bar.

Ror looks up from the book at Phil, 'Ah, that'll be 'The Art Of War' by Tsun Tsun.'

Phil says 'Whoa, ho!  A friggin scholar in my bar.'

You chuckle politely.
You say ' I actually pay my tabs, if that helps.'

Phil lets out a gruff chuckle.
Phil says 'So what do you think about this new Westbridge garbage?  I gotta say, it's nice not having those purple armored bastards in here.'
Phil opens up the ice chest behind the bar and starts chipping off pieces.

You say ' What do you mean by new garbage? But yes, I agree with you. Less purple bastards is always a good thing.'

Phil says 'You green, bud?  Those Vector bastards have been here for years.'
Phil says 'I almost forgot what the damned place looked like without that trash around.'

You say ' I was away for a while. Before I left there were none though.'

Phil grunts with effort, chipping at another piece of ice.  He stands and wipes a bit of sweat from his brow.
Phil says 'Huh.  Alright then.'

You say ' Need a hand?'

Phil laughs and rolls up his sleeves, flexing his arm.
Phil says 'You kiddin?  I ain't a greenhorn here.'

Ror points with his finger at the block of ice and casts a lightning bolt to shatter it

You say ' Neither am I.'

Phil raises his eyebrow and finally grins.
Phil says 'Well alright then, range rover.  You win.'

You smirk.

Phil shuts the ice chest with a satisfied nod and breaks out a broom to clean up ice fragments.

Ror turns back to his book

Phil says 'So, war.  Not to put to fine a point on it, but the war is over, brother.'

Ror says, 'For now.'

Phil empties the ice fragments into a trash can and nods.
Phil says 'Yeap.  I s'pose your right there.  Someone always wants someone elses' shit.  That's for sure.'
Phil says 'I'll let you get back to your reading.  I know what it's like to have people talking non stop.'

Ror says, 'Indeed. And we've not seen the last of Vector, I'm sure of it.'

Phil looks out over the pretty empty bar with a smirk and a shrug.

Ror nods while reading the book

Phil says 'I'll bet you're right.'

You say ' I wish I wasn't'

Phil goes back to cleaning his glasses with a grunt of agreement.

Ror turns a page