Log: 27032013 - Ror and Khalid

OOC commentary: One of the rp's around the Citadel. Best to memorize which alt roleplayed which with character to avoid messy introductions. However, close friends and family might have talked about a character, therefore handing a hook to start with.

Khalid tells you 'good day ror...how goes the battle'

You tell Khalid 'Ah, well I must say it doesn't really feel like a battle to me.'

Khalid tells you 'it will...in good time.'

You tell Khalid 'How's life been treating you lately?'

Khalid tells you 'as you progress apon your governments ranks...enemies will find there way to you'
Khalid tells you 'it treats me well...up and downs'

You tell Khalid 'I see, I see. And I didn't quite catch your name?'

Khalid tells you 'khalid'

You tell Khalid 'Just Khalid?'

Khalid tells you 'just khalid'

You tell Khalid 'Hm, don't recall I met anyone before by the name of Khalid.'

Khalid tells you 'but you have....we live under the same roof'

You tell Khalid 'We do?'

Khalid tells you 'my brother is Syn'

You tell Khalid 'I'm afraid that name doesn't really ring a bell either...'

Khalid tells you 'I have usually cloak myself under the mask of invisibility'

You tell Khalid 'I see, well perhaps that is why I have a hard time remembering'

The Central Courtyard [SAFE] [NOLOOT] [A-SAFE]
  A cobblestone courtyard is breached by a thick tree growing from
below to up.  A spiral staircase has been cut from it.  There's a
bench at one side of the courtyard offering a place to rest.
Furthermore a fountain at the center provides a refreshing drink for
the thirsty.  The relief on the fountain depicts a troupe of
adventurers living under one roof.  Four wooden archways decorated
with elven runes span the courtyard and in between the walls are
painted in warm, timid colours.  

[Exits: south up]   [Doors: none]
     [...M...] a magical spring flows from the ground here.
     The Ram-Duster "Chevy Thunder" is here.
( 7) A Psychedelic Magic Mushroom
     The Hammerhead "Wandering Joe" is here.
[...T.IFL..S.] Khalid Mystical Heart  is here.

Khalid drops a Psychedelic Magic Mushroom.

You say ' Aha'

Khalid says 'hello friend'
Khalid says 'vladimar and syn speak highly of you'

You say ' I think I understand now why you know me and I have a hard time remembering you.'

Khalid nods.

You say ' I rarely ever see the fellow adventurers here at the adventurer's syndicate'

Khalid nods.
Khalid says 'times have changed'

You say ' For better or worse?'

Khalid says 'my brothers and I have invested much coin into the citadel'
Khalid says 'for the better....coin brings us much prosperity. '
Khalid says 'as you can see the the small house we once lived in has been underconstruction'
Khalid says 'many a workers...were paid for the citadel we now share'
Khalid says 'guards stand posted apon our walls...i defensive position we now hold apon the city of zozo'

You say ' I see. Well, that does explain why the exit of my small room here lead to another hallway'

Khalid says 'indeed'
Khalid says 'the fortess stands tall'

You say ' Glad to hear that. I was actually wondering whether there were any adventurers here to go on an adventure with me'

Khalid says 'hopefully soon'
Khalid says 'we welcome all...and shall help them seek future and fame in this world'

You say ' Do you mean hopefully soon as in hopefully soon there will be adventurers here or hopefully soon you will go on an adventure?'

Khalid says 'You would like to go on an adventure....I would welcome the company'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.
You say ' What skills do you possess?'

Khalid says 'many...maybe not so gifted with a sword...but finely tuned into the mystical arts of magic'

You say ' Ah, a wizard! Perfect!'

Khalid says 'some may say that...'

You grin evilly.
You say ' Yeah, that sounds like a wizard alright.'
You smile at him.

Khalid says 'syn speaks highly of your handy work'
Khalid says 'perhaps you seek coin?'

You say ' Ah, the tree I let grow here? Well, such things come easy for sages.'

Khalid says 'not so easy for those who have spent countless days..shedding blood'

You say ' Hm... I see.'
You say ' Each to their own I guess.'

Khalid says 'when we built this house orginally we lacked the creative flair to make it a home'

You nod sagely.

Khalid says 'when you moved within our walls..you made it a home'
Khalid says 'you spent countless days adding cobblestones'
Khalid says 'things my brothers and I will never forget'

Ror starts to understand where this is going and says, 'I have the feeling you wouldn't mind seeing me do that again, but you must understand I am a busy man these days with quite a few responsibilities.'

Khalid says 'Understandable.'

You say ' Hm, you spoke of coin?'

Khalid nods.
Khalid says 'Yes, plenty of coin'

You nod.

Khalid says 'also i have airships for the citadel residents to use'

You say ' Well, I could lend a hand here in return for coins. I'd be able to explain that to my superiors.'

Khalid says 'think it over'
Khalid says 'like i said we have created this citadel for the young adventurers'

You say ' What would your offer in coins be?'

Khalid says 'for anyone really...anyone seeking to do good across the lands'
Khalid says 'how much do u require'

You say ' Ha! 69k platinum, but I doubt you have that much on your bank account'

Khalid nods.
Khalid says 'Perhaps I overspoke about prosperity'

You say ' That is alright. What would be more realistic?'

Khalid says '5k'

You say ' All of it?'

Khalid says '10k for all?'

You say ' That seems like a fair deal to me.'

Khalid says 'have you been to gnome village as of recent?'

You say ' The gnome village? No, why do you ask?'

Khalid says 'many good weapons and armor are with the village'
Khalid says 'especially for young adventurers like urself'

You say ' Ah, I see. Well, I am quite satisfied with what I have now, which is better.'

Khalid says 'seek the cannon from gnome village'
Khalid says 'its powers would great improve you experince within the woods'

You say ' That thing? Ugh, I handled it before. I do prefer my new daggers from the Moonshae Islands'

Khalid nods.

You say ' Anyway, we will pick you up when the time arrives for the adventure. Best be prepared. And I'll get on fixing this place up in the mean time.'

Khalid says 'a carrier should be arriving with your coin shortly'

You nod.

Khalid says 'be well friend'
Khalid says 'pressing matters are at hand'

You say ' You too Khalid, we will meet again'

Khalid says 'we shall talk more in the coming days'

You nod.
You wave.

Khalid bows deeply.
Khalid prays for transportation!
Khalid disappears.