Log: 28062012 - Ror and Mason

OOC comment: This scene is after the meeting with Zeltor, but before Ror found his way into the TriPower Kingdom. Near the end of this log, the roleplay sadly derailed in OOC talk quite instantly. In retrospect the emoticon at the start might have been a clue.

It's difficult to roleplay when OOC and IC are mixed and not kept apart. In this case it immediately ended the roleplay as the conversation switched to OOC at once. Keeping these apart is usually a learning process. If your roleplay companion has not mastered this yet, be careful because in the worse cases it may lead to OOC drama and upset people.

Mason smiles happily.
Mason bows deeply.

You say ' Hello'

Mason says 'Hello my friend :)'
Mason looks at you.

You say ' I can't help but notice you must be of the TriPower, considering your tattoo there. Would you happen to have seen Throm lately?'

Mason says 'I saw him yesterday in our clan hall. May I be of service?'
Mason eats a Magic Mushroom.

You say ' Would you happen to know his mark?'

Mason says 'Mark?'

You say ' Aye, I got a message he wanted to talk to me, but Zeltor said I should keep my eyes open for him as well, if not look for him, saying I could recognize him by his mark.'
You say ' Of course I have not the faintest clue what this could be. So I figured I'd ask.'

Mason says 'Ah'
Mason says 'Are you interest in being a part of Tripower?'

Ror eyes all the Vectorians standing in this bar and scratches his chin.

Mason smiles happily.

You say ' You know the ale is quite stale here. Would you prefer going elsewhere for a better one?'

Mason nods.
Mason nods in enthusiastic agreement with you.

You beckon for everyone to follow.

Mason now follows you.

>> Walked to the PIT bar

You say ' Here we are. Alas no ale anymore I see. Perhaps some local speciality then?'
Have you got something in your eye?
Ror hands the beggar a few coins and nudges him to go stand outside keeping an eye on things

Mason says 'Sounds wonderful :)'

You buy a bottle of local specialty for 11 silver.
You buy a bottle of local specialty for 11 silver.
You give a bottle of local specialty to Mason.

Mason says 'Thank you'

Ror motions to one of the tables at the back and sits down there.

Mason slowly takes a seat with Ror.
Mason drinks local specialty from a bottle of local specialty.

Ror sips from his drink and then says "Sorry about that. There were a bit too many Vectorians about there, but I don't think they overheard us. I chose the PIT over Phil's bar, because they patrol there as well and they don't here. Besides the tongues are less loose around this side of Westbridge."
You say ' But to answer your question: Yes'

Mason nods.
Mason nods in enthusiastic agreement with you.
Mason says 'Tell me why you want to be a part of Tripower. '

You say ' Easy, I believe in governance and I have, what you could say, a passionate dislike of all things Vector. Bit of a surprise to find Westbridge occupied when I returned here.'

Mason says 'Why do you dislike Vector?'
Mason drinks local specialty from a bottle of local specialty.

You say ' Let's see...'
Ror thinks
You say ' Kefka's a nutcase if you ask me and how they treat people is simply disgusting: that whole esper harvesting thing is barbaric.'

Mason nods.