Missives in the Dark

*Snow-white, Ferin wings his way to you.  He perches, his head cocked, and looks at Kineada with a question in his eyes.  He seems to understand something, and once the missive has been read, takes the scroll in his  beak and arrives at Orn's side.  He drops the beak-creased scroll into his lap and gives a screech.  He vanishes just as fast to deliver his remaining missive to Vorcet.*

Kineada and Vorcet,

I write this because I have been quite involved in my newest family and growing settled in here has been... new and a slight bit difficult.  Change ever is.

At any rate - I met with Ror some time ago and he showed interest in  bringing culture and education to Westbridge.  As I have a past with  him, I was hoping that one of you might arrange to speak with him and consider what he has to say.  I'm not opposed to seeing a library and school in Westbridge for the newly liberated.

We can offer at least something - be it teachers or scribes perhaps to aid in getting the endeavor on its feet - if we choose to involve ourselves.

Should you have need of me, I can be found in the cottage in the eastern section of the Druid's Grove.  I will likely be here for a bit longer, attempting to settle Matinus into some semblance of a family life that he's been missing for so long.  He reminds me so much of  Orn - a strong boy with a good heart and capable mind.

Wishing you well,
Sanria