Led by a Light - Part 2

Wrack's thoughts became less jumbled, and sense started to be made, but he didn't quite grasp her point. "My father was a farmer in Beregost, I'll admit I don't know anything about this book.. It changes to many forms as I glance through its pages.. But I didn't even know it existed until the day he died."

"Curiousss.." she whispered, as she slid it between the pair of them, "If thiss iss what I think it isss.." She glanced up at the glowing light, which changed to flames of red.

As she began flipping through the pages quickly, Wrack saw the many notes of his father flip before him, followed by his own.. until empty pages..

Seeing nothing of note, he looked at her questioningly, but her gaze was focused on the pages.  Looking back down, he began to see why..  The pages were slowly forming symbols he had never before seen.

"Asss I susspected.." she stopped the pages from turning and looked up at the ball of light, seeming to smile, "Thiss book once belonged to our Order.. It is written in our inkss.."

Wrack paused, his thoughts racing..

Who was his father?

Where did this book come from?

Did his father write these pages?