Log: 01042013 - Ror and Rasaeri

OOC commentary: This rp was slow live, therefore a bit short, but still good! Speed is not always everything and it goes to show. Enjoy!

You put your hand above your right eye, and salute the air.

Rasaeri nods at you in agreement.

Ror turns to his daily order of bread
You buy a bread[2] for 100 silver.
Ror hands over the silver to Annie and thanks her for the bread today
Ror turns back to the gnoll in the shop and says, 'Sorry about that, daily business I'm afraid. New in town?'

Rasaeri says 'Grah, It would seem... Taken to travel for many a day.'

You say ' I see. Not every day I see a gnoll in a cafe.'
Ror thinks, 'Not every day I see a gnoll as a matter of fact.'
You say ' What brings you to Westbridge?'

Rasaeri says 'I seek an old friend, Graha naught a sign of him though.'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.
You say ' Maybe I can be of help?'

Rasaeri says 'Gra.. Ahsistance would be welcome.. '

You nod.
You say ' Alright, what was his or her name?'

Rasaeri says 'Find of old, grruah.. a dark elf... Serai.'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.
You say ' Nope, doesn't ring a bell. Sorry!'

Rasaeri nods.

You say ' Say, did I ask for your name yet? I didn't, did I? How very rude of me. I am Ror Surion, and you would be?'

Rasaeri says 'Grr.. No matter, Grah.. Many thanks.'
Rasaeri says 'Grah, names, grrr... many of name... of civil realms... Rasaeri.'
Rasaeri says 'He of waning laugh. Graha.'

You smirk.
You say ' Any last names or just Rasaeri?'

Rasaeri says 'Grah, forgive... Long away... Grr.. Often forget... kustom of man.'
Rasaeri says 'Grr.. Rasaeri Khaeras. Grah.'

You nod.
You say ' Pleasure to meet you'

Rasaeri raises a fist, and taps it upon his chest.
Rasaeri says 'Gra.. Well met.'

Ror mulls, then imitates the greeting

Rasaeri nods.

You say ' So, Rasaeri, what will you be doing in the mean time?'

Rasaeri sits down and thinks deeply.
Rasaeri says 'Grr. Keep searching... Grah, Still much to.. Grr, learning.. Gra.. learn.'

You say ' Ah, you read a lot of books?'

Rasaeri nods.

You smile happily.
You say ' So do I!'
You say ' Unless researching of course.'

Rasaeri raises an eyebrow.

You say ' Can't research and read at the same time unfortunately'
You say ' In the laboratory I mean.'
You say ' Not the actual, you know, textual research'
You mutter quietly to yourself.

Rasaeri says 'Grr.. Any, gah, cer-certain focus?'
Rasaeri sits back and begins to think.

You say ' Ah yes, the lifestream. You?'

Rasaeri says 'Gruah, grr.. much time, ah... Of history..'

You say ' Ah, history. Quite interesting! And the longer you wait, the more there is to learn.'

Rasaeri nods.

You say ' Would you happen to know anything about the lifestream by chance?'

Rasaeri says 'Grruah? Gah, not much... I hear, grah.. It be grr.. a conduit of sorts... Gah, of positive energies.'
Rasaeri says 'Grr... I think world's blood, grah.'

You nod.
You say 'Indeed'.

Rasaeri buys a bread.
Rasaeri eats a bread.

You say ' Ah, hungry?'

Rasaeri nods.

Ror offers one of his breads to Rasaeri

Rasaeri says 'Grah... good breads.'

You give a bread to Rasaeri.
You say ' Well, I really have to go now. Must study.'

Rasaeri says 'I.. grh.. good, grah... many of thank.'
Rasaeri says 'grah, thanks.'
Rasaeri nods at you in agreement.

You say ' Nice meeting you Rasaeri Khaeras, and perhaps I'll see you again.'
You raise your hand and salute Rasaeri.

Rasaeri says 'Grr... good to make talk, Grah safe travels. grr.'

Ror wanders out of the store

Rasaeri bows deeply.