Log: 13042013 - Ror and Zazza

OOC commentary: Roleplay between Ror and Zazza.It is part of a greater storyline that eventually ended up in the fridge as a few people involved disappeared. Such is the harsh reality of a roleplayer's life.


Zazza says 'goodday dear friend'
Zazza says 'how fares the battle?'

Ror looks up from his book, of course, and smiles at Zazza

Zazza says 'you have done much crafty work at the citadel'

You say ' Hi there! Life's good '

Ror mulls and then says, 'We met before.... didn't we?'

Zazza says 'aye....i have been study under Khalid'

You say ' Aaaah, right! I knew I recognized your face somewhere. Let's see... I think he mentioned you once.... Zazza wasn't it?'

Zazza nods.

You smile at him.
You say ' The name's Ror, but I suspect you might have already heard from Khalid'
Ror motions to the chair across the table, 'Please sit down. Would you like a drink?'

Zazza says 'indeed. I have seen you many a times around the citadel'
Zazza says 'I would greatly enjoy a drink'
Zazza sits at the table

You say ' What would you like to drink? They've got ale, beer, firebreather and local speciality. And there's also coffee and wine.'

Zazza buys a glass of red wine.
Zazza buys a glass of red wine.
Zazza gives you a glass of red wine.
Zazza says 'I enjoy the red wine here'

You say ' Thanks!'
Ror takes the glass of red wine from Zazza, sips a bit from it, then places it on the table.
You say ' What brings you here to Westbridge, Zazza?'

Zazza says 'I like to come to city for supplies.'

You nod sagely.
You say ' Any luck finding them?'

Zazza says 'Indeed. Some grains. Some medical supplies'

You nod.

Zazza says 'What brings you to westbridge?'

You say ' Me? Well, I regularly hang out here to read my books in the various bars this city has. It's a change of scenery compared to the library and every now and then I meet other people. Which is a good thing.'

Zazza says 'Absolutely'
Zazza says 'this city has become a better place with vector gone'
Zazza says 'more enjoyable to visit if i would say so myself'

You say ' Indeed! And we're working hard to make it an even better place.'
You nod in enthusiastic agreement with Zazza.

Zazza says 'I have seen fliers around the city partitioning for a theater'

You smirk.

Zazza says 'Seems the flith has been removed from the streets as well'

You say ' Yes, that is part of the plan. A theater for culture and a school for education.'
You say ' To mend the broken spirit of the people here after the Vectorian occupation'

Zazza says 'A school.. that I did not hear of.'

You say ' Ah, but it is equally important as a theater!'

Zazza says 'A school would help this city more most would ever imagine'
Zazza nods at you in agreement.
Zazza sips some wine.

You say ' Yes, a school will be a good foundation for this city's future'

Zazza says 'But yes a theater would be nice addition as well.'

You say ' But for now it's still all in the planning stages, and mostly people talk. '
You grin evilly.
You say ' Nothing set in stone yet.'

Zazza says 'The school would do limitless things within city walls'

You nod.
Ror drinks some more from his wine

Zazza says 'So have you gone on any adventures as of recent?'

You say ' Not of late. I'm still planning to go to Skullport, but I've not spoken to everybody yet I would like to take with me. Your friend, Khalid, has said he would join me though.'

Zazza looks at you.

You say ' I can imagine, it's not the nicest place on the planet.'

Zazza says 'Where is skullport?'

You say ' Deep under the city of Waterdeep. It's a teeming port of evil, but also the place I have some business to take care of.'

Zazza smiles happily.

Zazza says 'Perhaps I could accompany you?'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.

Zazza says 'I have been adventuring more and more as of recent'

You say ' Yes, I think that'll be a good idea. I could use a drow in the party.'

Zazza smirks.

Ror leans over the table and whispers at Zazza, 'How well connected are you with your fellow drow in the upper world?'

Zazza says 'Not well at all.'
Zazza says 'I am an outcast of my race'

Ror leans back and mulls again, 'Yes, that's why I said 'upper world', not underdark. Nevertheless, I assume you do know the culture and more importantly, drow sign language.'

Zazza shakes his head.

You say ' See, drow males usually do not friendly greet elves at bars in the upper world, and you do not carry any spider ornaments on your body, so I concluded you were not on good terms with your fellow drow in the cities of the underdark'
You say ' You shake your head, you do not know drow sign language?'

Zazza says 'Drow sign language I do not know'
Zazza says 'I have learned to live amongst these people of the "upper world"'

You sigh.
You say ' I see. Well then, I guess you'll be tagging along either way as a drow is convenient.'
You say ' Perhaps you could ask one of your upperworld brethren to teach you the sign language?'

Zazza says 'And living with Ahdonis...the pleasures of life found a way to change me'
Zazza says 'Perhaps the library at the citadel has such books'

You say ' Even if, you need a native 'speaker'. The drow sign language does not use words, but signs. Very convenient if you had known it, but if not... oh well. I'm sure we can figure out a way around it. '

Zazza says 'how do you know of such communications?'

You say ' I've been around. Nobody willing to teach me though. Drow don't want to teach outsiders apparently. '

Zazza says 'I have seen such language..but never cared to learn the ways of the drow'
Zazza bows before you.
Zazza says 'Ror, I must take my leave.'

You say ' Ah, fair enough! Well then, we will resume our chat some other time then.'

Zazza says 'I must return the grains and medical supplies.'

You nod.
You say ' When duty calls, duty calls'

Zazza says 'But yes, such chat would be greatly appreciated'

You nod.
Ror points at Zazza's half drained wine
You say ' You're going to drink that?'

Zazza says 'studying as much as i have does a toll on the social activity'
Zazza finishes his wine.

You say ' Hence why I read my books in bars these days'
You grin evilly.
You say ' Take care, and I'll see you later, Zazza'

Zazza says 'maybe someday we could share what we have learned'

You nod sagely.

Zazza bows before you.
Zazza prays for transportation!
Zazza disappears.