Log: 21012013 - Ror and Sanria

OOC commentary: Like a soap bubble bursting, drama puts an end to things swiftly. The aftermath of this session was written down in the "Starlit" roleplay note. Ror needed to do some serious thinking at the end. Despite things not working out with Sanria, Ror did start taking books to other places for him to read, meaning she had at least some positive effect! And despite Sanria's opinion on the matter, he is not bitter. The end is a bit confusing, because Sanria talks about seeking out or not, while Ror discusses the roleplay variant of the OOC concept of not being on the deed list. (No access to the area.) Miscommunication ahoy! This session also shows near the end the one downside to being a leveler roleplaying: heroes tend to downsize abilities or opinions of levelers. Which is not always relevant nor fair.
 
A Repurposed Playroom [NOLOOT]
 
The former training room, once empty and cleaned, is now filled
with a myriad of wooden toys.  Some lay scattered on the floor
as though they have just recently been played with.  A crib is
set up, making this more of a bedroom than a playroom.  A small
dresser has been included in the space with a small stuffed
bunny that sits atop it, looking quite old but well cared for.

[Exits: north]   [Doors: none]
     A small, well dressed crib sits along the wall.
Sanria - Heart Cell is here.

Ror strolls into the playroom

Sanria sits at the crib, it is partially dismantled at her feet.  She shakes her head and sighs.

You say ' You're up late'
You say ' And busy by the looks of it...'

Sanria jumps a bit at the sound of your voice, then stands up, dusting off her robes.
Sanria says 'I know, I've stayed away for a couple days and...'
Sanria says 'Well, come to a few conclusions and decisions.'

Ror looks at Sanria, studying here, 'Ah, go on?'

Sanria walks closer to you, frowning lightly.
Sanria says 'We can't be together, Ror.'

You say ' I see. A change of heart, what happened?'

Sanria says '*quietly*  Quite a bit... but...'

You say ' I'm listening'

Sanria says 'Mainly that Orn isn't happy and Thasmudyan doesn't want you raising his daughter.'
Sanria looks at you, finally.

You say ' That's all?'

Ror is a bit surprised

Sanria says 'This is all too much and I'm not the person you believe me to be.'

You raise your eyebrow at Sanria.

Sanria says 'I am weak, Ror.  Weak when it comes to previous... lovers that I still love.'

You say ' Aaaah'

Sanria says 'I'm afraid that you're only going to be hurt.'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.

Ror studies the crib, 'And so you pack things and make ready to leave?'

Sanria follows your line of vision to the crib and nods slowly.

You say ' Any further decisions or conclusions you wish to share?'

Sanria looks back to you.
Sanria says '*quietly*  No.  I think I've said everything I have to say in that regard.'

Ror nods slowly

Sanria says 'I'm sorry.'

Sanria sighs and turns back to the crib.

You say ' Actually, I expected this to happen sooner or later.'

Sanria says 'Did you?'

You nod.

Sanria kneels and busies herself taking it apart.  She then pauses and stands up again, turning to look at you.
Sanria says 'Why?'

You say ' Why do you think I nagged so much about Colin when you were first here? And you were so determinant about starting anew.'

Sanria gives a small smirk.
Sanria says 'Well... it isn't necessarily Colin behind the decision, but I suppose vicariously he is part of it.'

You say ' No, the decision is and always will be yours. Regardless of others involved.'

Sanria walks to you.  She stands before you, looking up into your face.
Sanria says 'That is one thing I've come to discover about myself.  One thing I thought I could somehow rise above.  I hurt people by the choices I make.'
Sanria says 'I always... hurt someone.'

You say ' As I said before, it is because you try to row upstream'

Sanria smiles a bit at that.
Sanria says 'This decision... isn't rowing upstream.  It's turning to flow with the torrent around me.'
Sanria says 'It's you... who was upstream.'
Sanria reaches out and touches your cheek.

Ror doesn't have a witty rebuttal for that so he doesn't say anything at all

Sanria lowers her hand to your arm and squeezes lightly.  She turns away once more.

You say ' Let me help you pack'

Sanria says 'I'll have your training room back to normal in no time.'
Sanria smiles over at you and gives a nod.
Sanria says 'Alright.'

You say ' Oh you can leave it empty. I will have to think over what I want here'

Sanria says 'If you are sure.  I don't want to be burdensome.'

You say ' Never said you were.'

Sanria kneels at the crib and finishes the last few pieces that need to come apart.  She sighs for a moment.
Sanria says '*quietly*  I don't know why I dismantled this...'
Sanria says '*quietly*  Just wasn't thinking I suppose.'

You say ' Don't ask me why.'

Sanria glances at you for a moment then looks back down.
Sanria says 'Here.  I'll just use some magic to get everything out of here for you.  It will be quick and easy that way and I'll be out of your hair.'
Sanria stands up and begins to chant.

You say ' As for Thasmudyan, please tell him I had no wish to raise his daughter taking his place whatsoever.'

Sanria stops her chant and looks at you.
Sanria says 'I told him.'

You say ' And if it's up to me, we'll meet soon. For business.'

Sanria shakes her head in the negative.
Sanria says 'Our business is concluded, Ror.'

You raise your eyebrow at Sanria.
You say ' *TriPower* business'

Sanria says 'Yes.  I know.'
Sanria says 'And no.   Our business is concluded.'

Ror wisely doesn't comment on that

Sanria says 'I'll not meet with you to discuss Throm or any of that.'
Sanria says 'Unless it is to speak of the Westbridge Invasion, which I will gladly discuss.'

Ror restates the official TriPower comment on that, 'The TriPower is of the opinion that all diplomatic agreements are to be honoured.'

Sanria utters a word and the room is suddenly vacated, save the small chair that was there before.  She turns to
look at you with a frown.

Sanria says 'I'm sorry I hurt you.'

You say ' Ah, I've had worse'
You say ' Before I forget...'

Ror opens his jacket and fetches a small bottle out of it. He unscrews the lid and pours a single drop into it and offers it to Sanria to drink.

Sanria looks at it, then back to you, not taking it.
Sanria says 'What might this be?'

You say ' It will help you feel better when you leave here.'

Sanria shakes her head and gently pushes the bottle away.

You say ' Certain?'

Sanria says 'No.  Thank you.  I prefer to feel the sting of things I do, not numb them with magic.'

Ror nods, pouring the drop back into the bottle and putting the lid back on and then putting the bottle back in his jacket where it came from

Sanria steps back from you and bows.

You say ' I would like to warn you that once you leave here, this ground will be off-limit'

Sanria says 'Oh Ror.  I will be the last face you'll see unless you seek me out.'
Sanria says 'You needn't warn me.  I am not leaving here as a foe unless you wish it to be.'
Sanria is   m o v i n g      v  e    ry  sl  o w   l   y ...

You say ' It is not that'

Sanria says 'Then, what is it?'

You say ' On contrary, I would like to remain friends. And as a friend I shall treat you. So I will make sure you will be unable to find my private quarters.'

You smile at her.

Sanria looks at you and gives a sorrowful shake of her head.
Sanria says 'Believe me when I say this.  I will not seek you out.'
Sanria says 'You've no reason to worry.'

You say ' No, but you might seek out this tree. It is special and its peacefulness can be addicting. There are few places in the world where one can be closer to nature than here.'

Sanria says 'Ror... this may be true for one such as yourself, still learning the ways of the Sage.  For me... I am connected wherever I go.'
Sanria smiles very lightly and nods.

You shrug.

Sanria says 'Your home is safe from your ex.'
Sanria says 'Be well, Ror.  I wish you happiness in your future dealings, whatever they may be.'

You say ' Warned you I did. Now off you go. I have work to attend to.'
You smile at her.
You say ' Take care, Sanria'

Sanria sighs and gives a word, she vanishes.