Mom

I don't know what to think now.  I walked in on my dad in the library.  He was in the big chair, asleep.  I got up because I could tell she wasn't home.  I don't know how.  At least dad was here, but Sanria isn't.  I woke him up and his eyes looked bloody and red, kinda like he'd been crying.  He said someone took her.  But if someone can take an adult, can't they take away a kid?  What if someone takes Nioma, or me?  Maybe no one wants me anyway.

It's hard cause I just got used to having Sanria around like a real mom since my real mom loves her new family more than ours.  Dad says the still loves us, but she never comes to visit me.  I was  thinking about calling Sanria mom... but she's not here and dad looks like he used to look before he married Sanria.  Sad and lonely and mad and a little bit afraid.  I guess I'm all those things, too, even  though Nioma is here, and Mr. and Mrs. Bunny and my dog.  Animals and little sisters aren't moms.

What if she never comes back?  I mean, I already lived without a mom for a long time, even if Mirin was kinda like a mom.  Big sisters aren't good moms either.  I miss Sanria.  If she were still here, dad would be happy and I'd be asleep already.  She'd read me an adventure book.  I wonder if she sees the moon like I see it?  And the red one beside the regular one.  Maybe I just don't get to have a mom ever.