Log: 23012013 - Ror and Alsin

OOC commentary: Short and sweet. This is a wrap-up of the event at Alsin's garden. The roleplay note "Entity aftermath" speaks of ordering a copy of a book for Alsin. This short session shows Ror delivering the book as gift.
 
You yell 'Hey Alsin, I know you're in there *knocks*'

Alsin has arrived.

You grin evilly.

Alsin staggers out a bit weary
Alsin says 'Ror....how are you doing?'

You say ' Ah, I'm alright. Weeds don't waste.'

Ror holds up a wrapped object that has the shape and size of a book

You say ' I brought you your thank-you gift for helping me the other day'

Alsin says 'You didn't have to.'
Alsin says 'A book? Of what?'

Ror hands it to Alsin

You say ' I had a copy made from the TriPower Library for your collection here. 'Ancient myths and their treasures.''
You say ' First edition'

Alsin unwraps the book
Alsin says 'thank you, it'll make a fine addition to the library.'

You smile happily.
You nod.
You say ' So, how have you and the entity been? Got him cleared out of the house yet?'

Alsin says 'Yes, I did.'
Alsin says 'I did, it took a bit, but he was expanded from my house.'

You smile happily.
You say ' Glad to hear that I sort of helped getting rid of it, despite it not going entirely as planned'

Alsin says 'You did a great deal...maybe not as planned, but you helped a lot.'
Alsin says 'It was much easier to rid it from inside the house than outside.'

You nod.
You say ' Not tied to lifeforce seems to have made a difference. How's your garden doing now that it's gone?'

Alsin says 'It is much better now.'
Alsin says 'much more easy to relax out there.'

Ror nods and says, 'More good news!'

You say ' Alright, I think I've bugged you enough now. Sorry for disturbing your sleep. I hope you like the book, and who knows we'll run into each other again in town!'

Alsin says 'definitely.'
Alsin says 'Thanks again.'
Alsin says 'I apologize for not being more awake and aware.'

You shrug.
You say ' Make up for it another time!'

Alsin says 'I'll do that.'

Ror waves and leaves in search of the exit