Log: 10052013 - Ror and Zazza

OOC commentary: One of the roleplays on the Citadel.

Zazza has arrived.
Zazza says 'hello friend'

You say ' Hi there, Zazza'

Zazza says 'long time since we last spoke'

You nod in enthusiastic agreement with Zazza.
You say ' How have you been?'

Zazza says 'I have been well..very well..how fares yourself?'

Zazza looks at you.

You say ' Good, but busy.'
You say ' Promoted to leader of the Tripower, busy with research and my fiancee'

Zazza says 'busy is life....a fiancee'
Zazza says 'tell me of your sorrows'

You fall down laughing.

Zazza says 'i mean fiancee'
Zazza falls to the ground and rolls around laughing hysterically.

You say ' Alas, she brings me only joy.'

Zazza says 'Words I have heard many of men spoken'

You say ' The only thing that brings me sorrow is the continuous existence of Vector and its genocidal magitek policies'

Zazza says 'Vector...there time is running out...they have lost there threshold in westbridge'
Zazza says 'One of the greatest generals has fallen'
Zazza says 'i myself have been busy as well'
Zazza says 'I have started a new venture'

You say ' Ah, what about it?'

Zazza says 'come with me'

Auction House [NOLOOT]

[Exits: north]   [Doors: none]
[......F.....] Zazza Zoom is here.

Zazza says 'this will be my new venture'

Ror looks around

Zazza says 'I havent decorated yet'
Zazza says 'but many a merchants have become crocks'

You nod.

Zazza says 'selling trash as prestine'
Zazza says 'together with my brothers of courage we shall set it straight..fix what is broken'

You say ' Fix what exactly?'

Zazza says 'the crocks'
Zazza says 'people will come here for the fair prices'

You say ' I see.'

Zazza says 'So now I spend countless nights finding wears to sell.'

You nod.

Zazza says 'i got so wrapped up in my venture..I forgot to congratulate you on your new responsibilities of Tri-Power'

You say ' Thanks'

You say ' Keeps me off the street'
You smirk.

Zazza says 'I have heard rumors..of the hall of TriPower'

You raise an eyebrow at the notion.

Zazza says 'does it really have a great library?'
Zazza says 'i heard even prehaps the greatest library of all the lands'

You mull over the idea at hand, asking for patience.

You say ' Hard for me to judge that. I've only seen that library so far. Only now venturing outside in the world, going places and seeing other libraries.'

Zazza says 'I have a love for books myself'

You say ' Ah yes, you collect books as well not?'

Zazza says 'indeed'
Zazza says 'I search for books all the time to purchase'
Zazza says 'knowledge is the key to success'

You say ' But do you have time left to read if you're so busy with this auction house?'

Zazza says 'i read on travels'

You say ' Ah, a train man?'

Zazza says 'train man?'
Zazza says 'slowly but surely this citadel is coming together nicely'

You nod.

Zazza says 'i have not see mason in many days?'
Zazza says 'hope all is well with him'

You say ' That makes two of us.'

Zazza says 'so who is the fiancee?'

You say ' A beautiful woman by the name of Aneh'

Zazza says 'i am happy for you ror'
Zazza says 'they say behind every great man is a great women'

You say ' I have no idea yet. All I know is that it'll be a small, private wedding and a large party afterwards for people'

Zazza says 'indeed...much mead must be drank'

You nod.

Zazza says 'may your days bring you much happiness'

You say ' Indeed, that is the general idea'
You grin evilly.

Zazza says 'Indeed.....Idea is the correct word'

You say ' Had a bad experience with it yourself?'

Zazza says 'No but I have heard countless stories of horror'
Zazza says 'I do believe this is a women out there for everyone'

You say ' Can't be worse than living under the Vectorians'

Zazza says 'and hopefully you have found yours'
Zazza says 'True...the vectorians brought prostitution with the cities....those days are missed '

You chuckle politely.
You say ' Already existed so far I know. It was there when I grew up in Westbridge, long before a Vectorian set a foot in it.'
You say ' Maybe not as visible though...'

Zazza says 'I enjoy the company of women...but as of yet only to fullfill the carvings on the beast within'

You nod.

Zazza says 'I am relatively new to the lands'
Zazza says 'but once vector get removed from the city walls...the prostitutes left....and left a paying crowd...LIMP'

You say ' Heh, might have to travel south then.'

Zazza nods.
Zazza says 'the loose legged are found everywhere'

You say ' Forgot the name of the city in the green valley, but I believe it has plenty of seamstresses'

Zazza smiles happily.
Zazza says 'a hemming my be in order'

Zazza says 'I must take my leave...i got many pressing matters to tend to'

You say ' Yeah, I've got things to do as well!'

Zazza says 'be well dear friend...may the sunlight always shine apon you'

You say ' Back to the work. I'm sure I'll see you around soon again. Maybe when your project is finished!'
You wave.

Zazza says 'indead'
Zazza says 'such friends shall find wears at cheaper rates'

You nod.
You tip your hat gallantly.