a scroll posted at Market Square

Hello fellow people of the realms, My name is Mirage Medelia Proudfoot, I come to you with an awesome challenge. A challenge that could change the realms forever... I need every wizard, every priest, every warrior , every mind..... To aide me in the destruction of a simple key. You see this is no ordinary key...... This key contains the magical force to unlock and control every element and the four winds of these realms... It was created by a sorceror who orginally placed it inside of me..... It was removed not long ago..... But there is a slight problem, not e ven the creator knows how to destroy it. So, I ask again...... You will people of the realms reach out and help me? I will be waiting for you all to return a reply..... We must act quickly though. Thank you for all your attention.... Mirage.....