Changing of Professions

*A peice of parchment is nailed to one of the post in the Healing Wounds Inn* *In fluid stokes of someone that spent meny of times wrighting.* I'm an elderly Priest Named Maxamoto. Some of you might have heard of me. I once Followed the Teachings Of Celestia. But I've lost my Faith when are home was destroyed. And when Celestia left. As you all know the power of a priest to heal the wounds of souls and bodys of people comes from their devotion and beleaf of their God/Goddess. But because I have lost mine I have also lost my power to heal. So I post this in hopes a few out their read this. Because their is nothing good about a Priest with no beleaf, and I need, no want to learn more about another profession. What I am looking for is a master of Forest Walking(ooc Strider) or Elemental summoning(ooc Sage), I have a fair bit of knowlage of the arcane arts with my old dusty spells books(ooc for thoughs of you that remember way back then) to teach me what it is to become a Forest walker, or a Elemental summoner. Old Man Maxamoto. old dog trying to learn new trix.