Response

When you return, a single piece of parchment with Eleni's small graceful script lies on the neatly made bed. A box of about three inches cube wrapped in midnight blue paper holds the page down. The note reads: Icehawk------- I understand your decision, but I cannot stay here on the Frost Bite without you. It grows more cold and lonely as each hour passes. If I thought it would make everything all better, I would fill this letter with promises, but I think that would do more harm than good. Know that I love you. I'm so sorry I hurt you... *large ink smudge* I will probably be staying at Elaine's or at my office on the Errant Venture. Both are in Westbridge. If you can't reach me either place, you know there are other means. I need time to think too. I thought... *angry scratchings* I thought I knew better. *weakly penned, a few splotches* I love you. I'm sorry. ------------Eleni. The box contains a little card: +-----------------------------+ | Merry Christmas, beautiful. | | For Icehawk. | | With Love, Eleni. | +-----------------------------+ Beneath the card is a platinum ring engraved with several tiny, intricate snowflakes. [OOC: Find me online sometime to get the ring. :} ]