Musings of a Vampire...

*thinks to himself* Today was quite a day. I wake up and bite a hole in my lip... bad start right? Then on my way out of my ship, I suddenly fall. I realise halfway to the ground, that my ship has been stolen. Sleeping in a barn does not do good things to the back. So halfway down or so, I catch myself, landing softly on my feet, and set off, whistling for my displacer beast and my catgirl. I'm walking through Market Square about mid-evening, when I spy the newest Rose Knight, Bethia. I had heard about her... Something about an oath to destroy the Sabbat, if I recall correctly... So at any rate, I strike up a conversation in the usual manner, and she brings out... Get this, a stake and holy water. So we're bantering back and forth a bit, then Eleni, and Tanaka, a knight of the Rose, come into the picture. Tanaka bared steel, and Eleni had the gall to actually charge me. I kneed the woman in the mouth, unfortunately. Tanaka was never a threat. Once I grew tired of listening to thier chatter, I sank my fangs into Bethia's neck, immobilising her. I then spirited her away to a special hiding place that only I know. She sat there in the dank, dark room, in water up to her waist, waiting. Once I had Bethia safely locked in the cell, I wrote a ransom note listing my demands in return for Bethia's life. The note was answered rather quickly by a Knight of the Rose named Angelica. We are currently in negotiations for the release of Bethia... More will come soon. Jhinta il'Sthan, Leader of the Sabbat, Leader of the Black Fist.