Seline's journal pg 10

Spoke to Jhinta again, HE brought up the idea of forming a cadre to support me. (I never told him of my thoughts on the matter, so again Our Lady of Mysteries shows me signs). I told him about the airship and my needs to have help outfitting and operating it. He agreed to take on the responsibility of Captain of the Guard and gave me a fair sum of Platinum for improvements. What a mess, between junk being hauled all over, the sawdust constantly in the air, the mustiness from Jhinta's room and the "I don't even care to ask" from the room of that Wild Man Adaire (you would think he was born in a cave.) Thankfully the WeaveGatherer is basically just a large crystal with no moving parts or the plants and critters he has in his room would all get toasted and the ship would burn to the ground. I have commanded that windows be placed in all outside rooms, at least for the fresh air. At least Adaire loved that idea. Odio and Suave are constantly gone...when they return I will be asking them to fix their rooms. Jhinta advised me he has registered our Cadre under the name of Protectors of House deMystra (PoHM) and we have a new troop, another vampire by the name of Sirus who will be his second gunner. I am honored and yet embarrassed by his dedication and attentions but as long as it serves HER... I told him quite clearly that until I have discovered why she brought me here and what I am to do, I don't have time for personal relations, he said he understood and once again swore to stand by me until this job is done and longer... It is nice haveing a fellow Officer around..bah, no time for other.