Seline's journal pg 9

After meeting and traveling a few days with Jhinta again, my opinion of him is improving even more. We met again at the Church - my home of operations for now, and after talking for a while he surprised me by swearing allegiance to Our Lady in MY service, this was totally unexpected. I take this as a sign from Her that she wishes me to form a Cadre' for this quest of hers...so be it. I took his oath of fealty and gave my Commander's Oath. Adaire has been proving very helpful. Discussed with him my plans. Although he isn't that interested in my goals, he did agree to become my Supply Officer. The relationship, in his words, has been mutually beneficial. I discussed with him a minor problem I had of too many mystical items to carry, which I need to safeguard, and he told me he had heard of an airship that was being sold. He would look into the price. We own a SPELLJAMMER!! Stormchaser class, Cloud Strike by name These things are HUGE inside. The manual says they fit 4 but with 17 rooms even if most of them are filled with the WeaveGatherers that propel this monstrosity, there is plenty of room for the Cadre' Met a couple of fellows who agreed to help me with the ship. Odio and Suave. They agreed and have moved on board.