Seline's journal pg 11

More furniture brought on board, Adaire had the ship hauled to the repair shop and some more engines installed. He isn't too wild about going in the air with it but even more nervous about any sudden landings...understandable. 3 engines broke and had to be replaced. So far this crate has cost us almost 10k platinum in repairs and furnishings. But it is getting to be rather comfortable. Jhinta got mugged in Menzo. Had to go speak with the thieves. Got all his stuff back but will have to talk with him again about the airship keys and how important it is not to lose them for him or any of the troops. Finally met this young one called Sirus. Brave little rascal if I do say. He was running around in rags and fighting with ferociousness the likes that remind me of some of my companions in Dragondale. Had to speak to him about changing his equipment especially since we have much better in our arms and equipment lockers. Will be talking to Jhinta about taking better care of his charges. Still no response from Odio or Suave...hope they are allright. Library is coming along well now, and so is our map collections Seems as If I will be having to do all the logs for the Ship unless I can get Jhinta to do some. Adaire may be good with the coin, but I really don't know how. His penmanship reminds me of the tracks of a hoard of ants. Totally illegible!!! Last time I saw a mess like that was when Phil gave me a perscription for the Apothacary...