A strange dream

....... There is no sun, no moon, no wind to blow cool my burning flesh, no birds sing, no people work, nor exist, just shadows, and my mind.... The flames die, and the ice melts, An explosion ripples through blinding me, No screams fall upon my ears.... Yet the faceless one screams..... Does he?.... The world rocks about me, yet I know I sleep, Why can I not wake?...... I can feel it, the heat, the intensity of the end, or even the beginning, time has no hold here... ..... I cant breathe, I choke, suddenly I remember I do not breathe, tendrils of darkness, stretch forth, trying to claw at me, claim a peace of my mind, my sanity... I'm strong, I'm true, and ..... I can see..... Not the sun, nor the moon, nor the birds that do not sing, But the future, my future.... Yes, I understand now.... Time has no hold in this place... In the place of dreams.. I see.... Its time for me to wake up now, this plane is no place for me...