Seline's journal pg 17

3rd of Alturiak 1270 (WD) *written in a shaky hand* Journal, has been some time. yet I fear for the next entry if there is even one. I have been having some disturbing dreams recently. Centered around an altar. We..I or so I was told found it..buried in the muck under a waterfall in the clan hall. Simbul and Danthor were with me. and they told me afterwards I was like one possessed, going to the bank, digging it out with my bare hands - left my fingers bloody stumps and then passing out.Fortunately, Simbul had the healers fix my hands shortly after I recovered. What this thing, this altar is for..I don't know. but after whatever that was took control of me like that I don't want anything to do with it. Danthor is bound and determined however to figure it out and Simbul is trying to find out some history on this place, or what it might be.