seline's journal pg 16

23rd of Hammer Interesting, Whomever this personage is that wishes my help with the Shield problem is definately one of either great power or resources. Today I was sent a Ring. Activating it will grant one wish, which might enable me to solve the problem of the Key, which is still out there and troubles me greatly. If it is not used there, it might be needed on this Shield quest, so I will not use it unless it is Absolutely necessary. Queen Simbul and I went to speak with the Ancient Dragon Ryel today. We learned much about the key. It seems the power from it has left the key and now resides in 3 people. Maya a Vampire, Tenchi an esper and that Sunite priestess. What aspects of the key they each have is unknown, however it can be triggered by merely a thought. This scares me. The number of times I have waken with the memories of battles I have been involved in and casting spells to defend myself against these NightMares. If it is triggered as a result of that kind of feeling... He has the inactive key, but would not release it to us so we could try to recover the essenses back into it.. Spoke to him about the shield problem.. Either he doesn't know anything or is so jumbled in his mind...riddles upon riddles I don't have his lifetime to figure this out! Simbul finally left to take care of some pressing matters and we started TRYING to discuss where this battle might have been. After he stuck his empty hand out saying that was wear he thought it might be, which is the common sign for one who desires payment for information, I became rather upset with him and started to leave. He stopped me and after we exchanged a few heated words, apparently he was insulted by my misunderstanding, explained that what he meant was the nothingness he was showing. I will have to Speak with Simbul to try to understand this.