The musings of the Divine

Long had he stood at the window. Watching the rain fall. How many times old foe. How many times have we danced this battle? Long have our battles been lord pure. But rest your mind, they soon will be over. solomon came easier now. No screaming and agony, simply speak and he is there. What will you do with them? Will you plunge the world into another everlasting winter of destruction? *cackling laughter* of course I will! He sighs and stares out the window. How did it come to this? How did I let it get so out of hand. Was lateralus right? Am I a monster that must die? Do not be so hard on yourself you old relic, Its just your time. Your rest is comming. And my son. Why do you attack my son? Seraphim? *laughter* I dont attack him anylonger. He has Joined me! .... Wh-what? his heart sinks... so that was the plan. The big secret that had been kept from him. And what next you vile creature? Next is your daughter old man. Then your knights. THEN THIS WORLD! WHy should I beleive anything you say? Because Im going to make you forget I told you. So I can watch them burn. Sylus leans wearily against the wall. He thinks back over his life. He has so many good memories. His children. His goddess. His love. How many of these things will be lost in the comming turmoil? Do not fret Sylus. I will let you watch. And in the end, your soul will know peace. And I will be free. What about this key Seline is so worried about? he whispers.. trying to distract the groggy solomon before he notices what he is doing. What about it? I dont care about the key. It would have been nice to consume its power, but oh well. Maya has it. And Her having it is the same as I having it. *laughs* You really think she loves you? My god solomon... look at what you are becomming... you sound like me. Hoping against hope that love will find its way ... even to a black heart like you. SILENCE!! Solomon growls from within him and Sylus nods, Not a vicious man You arent ready to deal with it I guess. You know the knights will stop you. You know Zariel will lead them eventually. Or at least... ZARIEL? LEAD? the girl couldnt lead her way out of her own bedchamber. I have nothing to fear from a scion who is afraid of her own shadow. Yet. SHe will beat you. I know it. Still faithful... even now are we? That is the meaning of faith. To beleive against all odds. Such as you beleive in Maya's love. Solomon goes quiet and Sylus silently sends this conversation mentally to Ryel with a simple request..... Be ready, and help zariel be ready.  

(ooc: How much of this ryel decides to tell anyone is up to him. Too much information is sometimes as dangerous as not enough, and I chose to trust his wisdom in this. Also. I would like to congradulate everyone involved in their wonderful roleplaying. Its well met and enjoyed) (PS OOC: Hehe there always has to be a ps. If I forgot to address this at anyone who thinks they should have been named. My apology.)