diary of a mad man in prison pt.2

Then one day I saw a note the new clans were forming an alliance and HE was there my archrival I could never forget that face. The face of an ill beat bastard child of a half orc and an elf. Only to make an elf by some magic he was born just an elf not an orc how that was possible was beyond me. But I hated him so much the fear of the kill would not be the same till he lay slain in my arms as I take his soul as my own. I've taking many of lives but never this one. He would be my greatest feat. I knew he must die for me to remember whom I was it had to be certain he knew. But he was ranked high among the clergy of the radiant heart even higher then he was before. I had to stalk my enemy carefully follow his steps to Phils bar where he sat with Dryden drinking tea thinking they were safe. Watching as Serenity penciled away the notes from what was becoming of the new dawn. A dawn of no evil surely this isn't possible as long as the wizard with out a name is alive and kicking! He then followed Crovax to smugglers haven where the lonely human tried talking since to the bastard. Learning Crovax's every move was my main goal! He must be slain and now! The voices will never stop in my head until I know! I know! I must know who I am and I stand for! Arrrgggg!