diary of a mad man in prison pt.4

Months become days. Days become Hours. Hours become minutes. Minutes become seconds. Seconds become a shear fact of life that I'm stuck in this shit hole forever nothing to do accept scribble the time I have left on a small piece of paper. Trying to figure out whom I am. Not having any luck just having the soul of the once dead person with me. Haunting me in my sleep. I have a make shit flower bed in here but after all it's not what I choose I'm getting rusty with my swords. As I lay to waste in this after life I call hell. Will I get out I have no clue but to wait. As I write this only seconds go on. Not minute's as I'd hope. Just seconds sitting here waiting to die being fed only cookies to keep me alive. At least this bitch named Sara made good cookies or else I'd hate myself forever. She gives me a good sugar high too. Oh how I love Sara you complete me I say as I fall into a deep slumber which is only seconds. How long have I been in here for I ask myself. After all the sentence is one hundred years. One hundred years is just a lifetime for some human maybe but for the bastard elf it's just the dawn of a new day. One hundred years for a bastard elf like Crovax is like one hundred hours for him. He's not getting rusty out there living among the start of a civil war among the masses. A lot will die surely and we will have the capitol of tripower to thank for finally standing up to the vectorian retards. But then it goes back to asking myself who I am and what am I fighting for? What is my name? I be who!?!?!? Who I am I! My release was an uncommon one no one came. No one cheered when I was released out into the night to go along and mingle with them . The Bastard wasn't even there to laugh at my misfortune. However there will be a price on his head now. Someone will get him maybe not me. Perhaps another assassin just as skilled as me, trying to figure out his place in the world. I may still not know who I am. But as long as I'm breathing good will never purge out evil. It will always be lurking in the shadows ready to attack when you least expect it! 

This is what I send to you Crovax. WAR is on between you and I. For I may not know who I am but I do know one thing you will not survive on your own.