White Wolf Visited

I can't say what possessed the priest to visit me other than his own guilt. I believe there is a lot of that surrounding this whole wretched situation. In any case, the Lathanderite tracked me to my cave and had the audacity to offer me better accommodations. Hah.

He seemed desperate to help in any case. I told him the story of Sanria and why my situation is a welcome one. To be able to release myself from feeling what Sanria feels, yet still offer her life in repayment for the one I took allows me relief while still upholding the honor of my people and myself.

He tried bringing up Lithanus as if the boy would make me come back from my exile. He didn't seem to understand that Lithanus feels no special emotion for me. In fact, the priest seemed almost shocked to know that I had informed Lithanus of my exile. There is no one out there awaiting my return and in that I feel some measure of comfort. When none rely upon you, mistakes lose their power and become as substantial as a breeze through the forest.

No more thinking. The hunt calls and I'd rather hear my stomach over the issues of the past.