Nerlith's Open Application (Part 1)

Dawn is imminent. As birds begin their daily routine with their serenade to the rising sun, the first rays of sunlight slowly progress west and illuminate Market Square in Westbridge, reflecting and scattering in drops of morning dew. The entire square blinks brightly in this early light, except for a large object sitting in the middle of the large fountain, leaning against it's sculptures.

Upon second glance, the object seems to be a tablet made of black granite, the front side polished, bearing an inscription across its entire length. The entire text seems to be written in an ancient language known to few.

Hail, Followers of Sephiroth.

I am Nerlith Perditio.  Former Stormlord of Talos, Bringer of the Rok. You have proven yourselves to be hard to reach, however I am sure this will bring me to your attention.

For years I have been trapped on another plane. As lord Talos betrayed and abandoned those faithful to him and the Jihad faction shattered, I spent my days in the void as  I felt the world as I once knew it being taken over by the Black Church. It felt as if I was there the day that Strega infiltrated  the Illuminati  and changed the balance of the old clans forever.

It was through her eyes that Sephiroth made me see the truth.  While I thought that I had been serving Lord Talos  and saught for Destruction by the bringing of  the Rok in the Jihad faction,  it turned out I had always served Sephiroth instead.