Nerlith's Open Application (Part 2)

The void shimmered as it guided me through images of past, present and future. Showing a renewed purpose for my urge to destroy and pave the way for RagnaRok, allowing Lord Sephiroth to merge with the lifestream and rise to ultimate power.
    
At this time I realised I had been summoned by Jenova. Her tight grasp capturing my mind and memories and exchanging them with Her own. There was no void around me as I had suspected, the void grew from within me as She showed me the dawn of  a new day and the dusk that would follow soon after.
    
As I embraced my new future I returned to my new body,  transformed by the essence  of Jenova herself, reborn as a soldier of Sephiroth,  now waiting to do His bidding.

Followers of Sephiroth, I seek admission into your ranks.  Together we shall fulfill our destiny and raise  Sephiroth and the Black Church to the divine and almighty.

Nerlith Perditio.