Traggik Happenings (1-2)

"Sanria?  Sanria, wake up."

Sanria sat up, realizing  the daylight  was streaming through the windows of her  office.  She had fallen  asleep hunched  over  her desk, her face smashed on the pages of her herbal guide. She sat up and  looked into the eyes of  Enmach, who  stared back with a raised eyebrow, waiting for some good reason.  "I... just got busy..."
"I know  better.  Listen, I know  you've had a lot going on and with your picnic being a failure-"
"Enmach, it  was business, not a... picnic.  So it wasn't a failure.  Not only that, I'm still married to Colin, so it is officially  classified as business.  Nothing more."
"As you wish," Enmach answered cooly.
"Please, don't do that."
"Why were you reading the herbal?" Enmach asked, moving on.
"I was thinking of  making myself some teas but I don't have everything."
"Perfect.  I'll keep Nioma, you go out and do gathering."

Sanria  found herself in  the Elven Valley, lost  in thought, until a man ran into her, nearly knocking her over  and  knocking himself down in the process.  After  profuse  apologies, she  discovered the  man was himself searching for herbs.  Desperately  so.  She  looked at  the drawings  and smiled. At last, something she knew completely.  "Ah, those are simple to find.  The dandelion root can be fresh, as the chamomile. Rose hips are a little more difficult to come by, but I carry some on me at all times."
"You're perfect!"
"I'm sorry?"
"Why didn't I think of it!  You can help me!"
"I... wh... well what did you need help with?" Sanria asked.
"A friend of mine is injured and needs some help.  That is what the items are for."

After  agreeing to  help, Sanria  found herself  barely able to keep pace with the  shadowy figure.  Though being in Westbridge made her uncomfortable, she kept up  until they reached a  large home.  "I found them!" the man crowed.  "Ok, maybe I didn't find the herbs... but I found her..."

The man  moved out of the way.  There, in the  same room, was a woman who appeared to be a priest, and on the floor being ministered, was Ror. 

Sanria found herself staring  at the elf, her mind  uncomprehending.  She did not know how, but after she had decided to avoid all further contact, here they  were... albeit  only one of  the conscious.  "Apparently earth magic rebounded  on him. I've asked Alsin to get  some herbs, but perhaps you have a better idea?" The voice of the woman brought her from her stupor. 
"He offered to help cleanse a room of mine of a deathly aura," Alsin said.
"He was mid incantation when he collapsed."
"I was on the right track then perhaps," the woman said.

The only thing  Sanria then found going through her mind was the audacity of a sage to attempt to remove an evil entity.  Wizards work.  Sorcerer's work, in fact. "You called on a sage to incant for you? How foolish could you be?!"
"I didn't ask him to do it, he just up and offered and off he went..."
"So foolish, Ror," Sanria sighed quietly.
 
Knowing  that no others  had been able to revive  Ror, Sanria set to work  making a tea from the herbs in her pack. She made introductions while she worked, learning  Alsin's  name as well as  Casandra's.  Once the tea had been made (amongst discussions on the nature of the problem when one tries to hire the wrong person for the job), Sanria held Ror's head in her lap. Carefully, she  poured the tea  down his throat while Casandra incanted a healing spell.  It wasn't long before the entity Ror had swallowed forced its  way out, leaving  the elf vomiting and the room darkening.  Quickly, Casandra cast a protection spell  on the entire  group.  "Alsin, how long has this been in your home?" Casandra asked. "Ummm... maybe a  century or two... I don't remember a time in this house when I didn't feel that aura in that room."
"Oooo.... did anyone get the number of that donkey cart?" Ror moaned.
"So you set him to work on a centuries old entity?" Sanria asked Alsin.  It was infuriating to consider.  "I didn't exactly set him to it," Alsin answered. "I told him not to try,  I had wizards  and other try their hand at it before.  He insisted and as  I said.....just started off on his own."
"Hey... is it Thursday already?"

Sanria looked at Ror with a smirk. "If you wanted to see me before Thursday, you should have just sent me a card, Ror."
"So you  know him?" Alsin asked, and Sanria merely nodded.  Why it seemed there was a  collusion to have her and  Ror  meet, Sanria couldn't figure out. But after another several moments spent admonishing the elf, she left the house, whisking herself back to the castle. She would have to be more  careful.

She had no sooner plopped down at her desk, when the hulking form of Fenlauch peered into her office.  "Sanria, may I speak with you?"