Letter of Intent

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter to show my deep interest in officially joining the forces of The Tripower. My name is Aneh Rhedginsa and perhaps as of right now I am no one of real note. I have a troubled past, much of which I do not remember. I will not bore you with details that are unimportant, but I will say this: I am ready to serve the Tripower in any way that I can. I am loyal to the Tripower and will remain so, doing everything in my power to accomplish any assignment or mission that is given to me should I be accepted among your ranks.

I would very much like to be involved in the field of research for the Tripower and while I have little documented experience, I know that should I be given half a chance to prove myself, you will not be disappointed. Please allow me to prove myself to be the valuable asset that I know I can be.