Fatal Flaws

"What the hell are you doing here, Colin?"  Sanria pushed, but Colin was not deterred in the least.  He held her to him tightly, kissing her neck and smelling her hair.
"I had Kaliadra send me when he was gone. Here I am.  I'm here for you."
"I don't want to see you.  Leave."
"No.  Not unless you're coming with me."
"What?"
"Come with me. This whole thing is wrong, I see that more than ever. You shouldn't be with him.  You should be with me."

Sanria smelled  the familiar smell of Colin's body, his hair, the way he pulled her to him and the warmth that rolled from him in waves. Her body already responded. She cursed herself even as she pushed him back again. "No,  Colin.  You need to go.  I  don't want to see you!"  But her words were like the lightest summer breeze against the trunk of an oak. He had every trick in the book  from the many  years with her, every method for making her weak.
"You should be with me."
"I can't."
"Yes.  You can."

In her  mind, at least, Sanria put up a valiant fight.  She resisted and swore her bond to Gilean.  Colin simply called her bluff and  before she knew it, they were deep within one another, all thoughts of her anger at his time with Kaliadra and how wrong this was gone like dew in afternoon light.  "Do  you want me, or him?" Colin whispered heavily into her ear.
"I..."
"Tell me..."
"You..."
"That's what I thought."

Colin kissed her heavily, drunkenly, and stood up with a triumphant look on  his face.  Sanria felt a sudden flush  of outrage - in part with the presumption Colin made, as  well as the betrayal  of her own self.  "You get out of here, now.  You go back and think about what you did!"

With reflexes  he usually saved for fighting, Colin leaned down, kissing Sanria yet again.  He  pulled back to look at her, his gray eyes steady. "No.  *You* think about what I did, and remember what you felt.  This is right.  Me and you."

Angrily, Sanria  wove a spell to send him back to the cavern.  No sooner than Colin  had vanished,  Sanria's cheeks still flush with frustration, than Gilean walked  in with a smile. "I'm ready for some sleep, it was a great walk."
"We should leave tomorrow," she  said as gently as she could.  Her heart raced with the betrayal. "You're right," Gilean said.  He kissed her on the cheek and went off to get ready for bed.