Making Amends?

A diary entry left open upon a small white table:

I  encountered  the small rabbit that Colin claims is his own today, a missive tied around  its neck. I must admit that such a rabbit did make me consider a meal, but not being in wolf form, to end the rabbits life to satisfy  my hunger would not do without cooking. The missive was a request - send Colin to meet with Sanria when Gilean was not present.

I realize I should  have ignored it, but I did not see the harm in doing what  he asked.  I did not  realize that Colin had  restraint issues. I sent him then scryed and found that he was only half dressed and in a very inebriated state. Sanria looked quite shocked to see him.

I could feel her anger and frustration and guilt and pleasure. I do not know if what I have done has helped.  I am beginning to suspect that all my attempts at helping are... quite pitiful  indeed. In fact, I feel as though I have  done nothing but stir  up the proverbial hornet's nest of problems. I have never felt so conflicted in all my years.