Seline's Journal pg 2

Returning to my quarters, I called for a meeting with my lead officers We discussed this situation and selected our most capable junior officers to have duty that day while those of us that desired went to the tryout I also convened a Senior Officer Training session - to give us that were going to attempt this mission a fighting chance, on the following day. Then dismissing my Officers to continue with their duties, and prepare I set about readying myself..My weapons I knew were ready but spell components..and spare items needed.. I spent most of the day - that I could gathering scrolls, and potions and reviewing my spellbooks. Day of our training session - Guess my weaponsmaster has a bit of training to do. As Leader I accepted the first challenge..and as my bragging commander of the West tripped over his tounge with his spells..I disarmed him and put my dagger to his throat. He gave up readily...but then as I let him go..he screamed NOW and 4 of his fellows on the west charged in. *guess the west guards are a bit bored, it is the safest side. will have to modify the rotation a bit* I slapped him hard with the side of my sword knocking him senseless and spun, flinging one dagger into the leg of the closest attacker. *nice hit disableing yet not killing* and then triggered a stored spell in one of my rings which mired them in webs of weave altho this did not stop them, it did give me the chance to select my strikes a bit easier. and soon after they were also disarmed and sent back to thier studies...