+ Seline's Journal pg1

This is the personal journal of Seline deMystra, Commander of the Temple Guard, House of Mystra, Dragondale. If any find it ..please return to the Church of Mystra, who is beseached to return it to Her House. Finally found a merchant who sold journals! Now to bring things up to date. 4527 DR 2nd of Tarksakh (Local) Artur Oakheart, High Lord of Mysteries, House of Mystra and Cornerstone of Dragondale posted notes throughout the town requesting assistance.in reguard to a concern of the Cornerstones and the House Mastery of Spell and Sword a must. Payment to be determined by capablity - Minimum 1000p per month stipend to family left behind. Tryouts to be preformed at Pythor's Arena The previous note came across my desk and since most of my senior officers were clamoring to go, I thought it wisest to see what this was all about. I sent for and recieved an appointment with High Lord Artur who infomed me that in response to a vision he had it was necessary to send someone thru a portal created by a device the Cornerstones had found. The problem...or reason they weren't going is there was no assurance of returning. and since the vision had indicated that there might be danger to Dragondale, something had to be done. Artur also indicated to me that Mastery of Spell and Sword by whomever was sent were a part of the vision since the dangers were so high. I offered my services, Since I have proven my skills time and time again, and since I was still single, I had none to mourn my passing, except for a few of my fellow officers and men. Artur considered my offer..and said even so, I also had to prove myself in the arena.