Bits and Pieces

The makou burners were switched off and four lab employees lifted a large package upon the long lab table. They folded back the cloth that wrapped it and revealed the inside to Ror. 'Excellent,' he said. Ror studied the scraps, pieces, flints and large remains of had once been Kefka's armour. 'I'm impressed that you were still able to salvage so much from the site.' One of the employees coughed, then said, 'Well sir, frankly we were lucky to find this. Most of it was gone.'

Ror nodded, picking up a shard of metal with a pair of tweezers and holding it against the light. 'I understand. We can assume that most of the suit was destroyed following the explosion,' Ror paused, 'However, the majority of the remains are not on this table. I'm sure they were cartwheeled off by locals or Radiant Heart troops.' He nudged another employee as he placed the shard back amongst the rest of the remains, and disposed of the tweezers.

'Go find me Alsin, I think I'll need his help on this one. As for the rest of you, commence the analysis of the parts. When you're done, I want a report. Once I've talked to Alsin, I'll try and see if I can contact the Radiant Heart.'

With that Ror walked off to the library, leaving the employees busy in the laboratory.